The Year 2K13 Was....

As we are at the verge of year 2K13, I asked a question to my inner self
How did it go?
From there on my mind started recalling events, that went past me in the journey.
The journey that made me an year older with handful of new experiences.
2K13 in my calendar is going to be one of the most unfogettable year in both the ways [Happiness & its counterpart].
January:
All the waves into both work and life because of relocation from mumbai to bangalore [Oct 2012] were slowly settling down.
Had Durga to fill the void left in my work as a companion. Someone to discuss and share. And forgot to say, now we are a team ;)
Realized that I got promoted from Web Dev to R&D Engg.
Gave good support to my Super DAD who was taking care of our dream home which was under construction.
Bottom Line: Realized that there is a lot more to do than work in life and Patience rewards

February:
Feb 22 - One of the important events in our family till then, was planned. Our House warming ceremony. My Dad's moment of pride.
Over all the odds, function ended with a note of happiness and pride. Had all my teachers who are the reason for who am now, friends and lots of relatives come home.
Gifted my father for the first time on his birthday after I started my earning. A nice TITAN wrist watch [Getting Goose Bumps even now].
First birthday of two of my nephews in the same month.
Hemanth Sagar Shifted to Bangalore from Mumbai. And now we are 3 heads up.
Bottom Line: Remembering people who had an impact in your growth in life is a respect you give back to them.

Housewarming Invite

March:
Joined Music and Metals [Body Fitness Center] on March 12th.
Can't even say how much value it does add to me now. Never ever thought this could be such a good thing happening to me back then.
Although I Initially joined to reimburse Health and Fitness component at office, Now I swear I stopped reimbursing them.
All credits to Jibin [Trainer & Best Pal] who changed the meaning of workouts to fun and brought people together as a family.
Bottom Line: Passion drives people [Dedicated to Jibin]

April:
April 26th - Marked 3rd anniversary and another year awaiting.
Home Construction was well in progress and heated up to reach the end.
And one of my roommates Deepan Chakravarthy got engaged. Best Surprising moment of the year ;)
Bottom Line: There is always a hidden random surprise awaits us [Dedicated to Deepan :D]

May:
Practised for my first 10K marathon with my companion Durga. Would wish to revisit this post.
Thanks to Dr. Manimozhi & AIFO for giving us such an awesome opportunity.
May 19th - Finished the marathon in 1 Hr and 2 min.
May 20th - My first intern Apurv joined the team.
May 22nd - My sister, classmate and bestest friend Yogi's engagement.
May 22nd - Deepan's marriage.
May 25th - Completed Year 2 @Media.net
Visited Chennai to attend the marriage. Met my partner [Chandru] after almost 3 months.
It was a really nice re-union with Nizha, Kanmani [My Sister] and Chandru at Buhari.
Kushagra Shifted to Bangalore from Mumbai. And we are 4 heads up.
Volunteered LokSatta Party on the election day in Bangalore with Vignesh.
Bottom Line: Determination defines you and what you can.

Team AIFO and M&M after marathon

June:
June 9th - Participated in Corporate relay 5K * 4 with Kushagra, Hemanth, Durga and our manager cum partner Chandru
It was good going with Apurv on his internship and as well at my work.
June 12-13 - Yogi's Marriage at Coimbatore. Couldn't even believe that a kutti friend [small] of mine was getting married. Ufffff.. 23 Yrs Gone..
Had a really nice long chat with Elempirai [Another School Friend of mine] on our way back to home. Almost we shared everything.
Bottom Line: Learning never stops

After Corporate Relay

July:
Visited my beloved partner's home town for the first time in 5 yrs [Sankaran Kovil]. One very memorable trip.
Bike ride to coutrallam in continuously drizzling weather and Fun in the falls was the best out of all.
More than everything else, we celebrated my partner's birthday at his hometown [Fullfilled his childhood dream of cutting cake at his home :P]
Helped my partner to meet his fiancee for the first time [with Venky and Ramesh].
2 days of complete enjoyment made it for the whole month.
Bottom Line: Making your close ones happy is one of the richest feeling :)

Coutrallam

August:
August 10th - First away trip at Music and Metals team to Chunchi Falls & Mekadatu. So, much fun it was. Took my partner with me. Made him visit Bangalore from Chennai.
Visited home town for a 4 days long weekend. Spent some good time off from home with my family.
Falls in the back drop

September:
September 9th - We entered our dream home. It was complete by then. All credits to my Dad. Almost 2yrs of his life was spent on it.
September 17th - Completed one year in bangalore :)
September 29th - After a complete year being in bangalore finally I met my closest buddy Selva only for the Second time :o
We watched a movie [Onaiyum Aatukutiyum] and did swimming at BAC
Bottom Line: True friends don't complaint. Coz they know you :D [Dedicated to Selva]

October:
Two mentees Vedant and Vivek joined hands with us in Bangalore for media.net.
We rocked the Directi Annual Bash :)
Got Promoted as Senior R&D Engg. Promotion Number 2 in 2 yrs :) Awesome place to work with. Recognition of good work at its best.
Bottom Line: Keep focused and Keep moving. There is lot more heights to reach :)

Directi Annual Party

November:
Nov 2nd - Diwali Diwali Diwali... First Diwali at our new home :)
Yogi visited our home with her hubby for the first time after marriage.
Nov 15th - My Cousin Sister gave birth to Shruthika :) Happy Moment.
My first dream come true. My Bike. I said MY BIKE. Got my Yamaha FZS delivered just a day before my birthday :)
Nov 17th - One of the best birthday celebration till date. 12 o'clock cake cut on road with Jibin Akash and Balaji. Long drive. And meeting with special friends ;)
Bottom Line: Full filling your own dreams adds more meaning to your life :)

MY BIKE
My B'day Celeb at M&M

December:
The month which will stay in my heart forever for two extremely opposite feelings.
Dec 5th - Left bangalore to Sankaran Kovil to attend my partner, friend, brother and gem of a person in my life's wedding.
Dec 6th - First ritual [Panthakaal Naduvathu] & Dress Purchase [Usshhhsabba]
Dec 11th - Engagement
Dec 12th - Marriage
Spent one full week with my beloved partner and witnessed one new relation joining hands with him in his life thereafter :)
Went back home. Spent sometime with my family. My Sister scored 8.8 in her 7th Semester [Way higher than me] and made me happier than ever.
The much need break of the year came to an end. Packed and back to bangalore.
Dec 18th - Flew to mumbai for two weeks trip in Mumbai DevCenter
Dec 19th - One of My uncles [He was almost my dad] passed away in an accident. So, flew back to bangalore on an emergency
Dec 20th - The uncle's aunt [She was almost my mother] decided to joins hands with uncle in heaven. Worst way to end an year.
Witnessed an awesome relation that existed in real continued to be so in heaven in just two days.
The best love story I had ever seen in real. Some claimed that it was a foolish act but it was truely an act of proving togetheredness.
They were so close to each other that one can't exist without the other. Hope their wishes will always be with me from heaven.
Only Two people in my life who never knew what selfishness and jealousy was. We lost them.
Two different events in subsequent weeks. Nothing to say but there's a lot to realize.
Bottom Line: This moment is not permanent. Loss is a part of life. Accept and go on.
Everybody needs some spl care at some point in life, just spot it and help them to come out with glory [Dedicated to my sister :)].

Partner's Marriage

Although the year 2013 went ahead in a very much positive note from the beginning with small small obstacles financially and relation wise.
In the end it left me with terrible and unmatchable loss of my second parents.
More & More responsibilities over me. Time to become a man :)
With their wishes let the forthcoming year be another milestone in my career and rejuvenate my family members from the loss.
The year 2K13 was not all about work or the other way round even. There was a perfect balance in everything. Should thank my team at work and my family who helped me make this happen. Special thanks to My Dad, Roomies, Chandru, Durga and Jibin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headless Chrome/Firefox Selenium Java in Amazon EC2

Cassandra PHPCassa & Composite Types

Selenium Webdriver in Nodejs + Javascript